Bunbury Centre Point – Your Centre for Love
- The promoter is Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, c/- Colliers International (WA) Pty Ltd, A.BN: 26 791 928 513.
- Competition will commence Monday 25 January and conclude on Thursday 11 February 2016.
Method of Promotion
- Make a purchase of $20 or more from one of the Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre Specialty Stores, fill in an entry form from the store of purchase and pop it in the barrel in the Target Mall area.
- Six winning entry forms will be drawn on Friday 12 February at 10.00am and the winning entries will be phone to advice of their winnings.
- Television and Radio advertising on GWN7 and HotFM will commence on Monday 25 January and conclude on Thursday 11 February 2016.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of the promoter, Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre and their associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The winner’s prize is a Valentine’s Day themed gift hamper. Six hampers are available to choose from, two each of “Just for Him Gift Box”, “Her Favorite Valentine Gift Box and “Romance Together Gift Box”, Winners will not be able to choose their gift box and prizes will be given at random.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
- The prize is to be accepted in good faith and condition as displayed.
- Winner must be able to provide photo ID with proof of age to be over 18 years.
Indemnity and Disclaimer
- It is a condition of entry that entrants must comply with all the conditions of use of prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the redeemer’s responsibility and Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, Colliers International Real Estate Management or its affiliates accepts no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
- Primewest Bunbury Centre Point will take no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- In all matters, all decisions of Bunbury Centre Point will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre Management which corrupt or affect the administration fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Bunbury Centre Point reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Entry details including name and contact number are required upon entering the competition.
- The promoter will not supply entrants details to any third parties nor will these details be used other than for the purpose of conducting this competition.