1. The promoter is Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, c/- Colliers International (WA) Pty Ltd, A.BN: 26 791 928 513.
2. Competition will commence Monday 29 February and conclude on Thursday 10 March 2016.
Method of Promotion
3. Make a purchase of $20 or more from one of the Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre Specialty Stores, fill in an entry form from the store of purchase and pop it in the barrel in the Target Mall area.
4. One winning entry form will be drawn on Friday 11 March at 10.00am and the winning entry will be phoned to advise of their winnings.
5. Television and Radio advertising on GWN7 and HotFM will commence on Monday 29 February and conclude on Thursday 10 March 2016.
6. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Employees of the promoter, Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre and their associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8. Prize is 10 entry tickets to the Bunbury Stakes Day on 13 March 2016 at the Bunbury Turf Club, valued at $200 and 10 entry tickets to Bunbury Cup on 17 March 2016 held at the Bunbury Turf Club, valued at $300 and a $200 Centre Point Bunbury Shopping Centre Gift Voucher.
9. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
10. The prize is to be accepted in good faith and condition as displayed.
Indemnity and Disclaimer
11. It is a condition of entry that entrants must comply with all the conditions of use of prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
12. Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the redeemer’s responsibility and Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, Colliers International Real Estate Management or its affiliates accepts no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
13. Primewest Bunbury Centre Point will take no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
14. In all matters, all decisions of Bunbury Centre Point will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre Management which corrupt or affect the administration fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Bunbury Centre Point reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. Entry details including name and contact number are required upon entering the competition.
17. The promoter will not supply entrants details to any third parties nor will these details be used other than for the purpose of conducting this competition.