TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bunbury Centre Point – Social Media Cash Giveaway
- The promoter is Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, c/- Colliers International (WA) Pty Ltd, A.BN – 26 791 928 513.
- Competition will commence Friday 26 June and finish on Friday 7 August.
Method of Promotion
- You must like our page, tag a friend and share our post for this promotion each week during give-away to be entered.
- You can only win once.
- Winning entry will be drawn at random on Friday at the end of each week at 10.00am and the winning entries will be messaged on Facebook Messenger to advise of their winnings. Dates for drawings: July 3, 2020- July 10, 2020- July 17, 2020- July 24, 2020- July 31, 2020- August 7, 2020.
- Must claim within 24 hours or will be given away to next in line!
- Must be 18 or older to win.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of the promoter, Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre and their associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- $250 cash.
- Primewest Centre Point is not responsible in any way for how cash is spent.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
- The prize is to be accepted in good faith and condition as displayed.
Indemnity and Disclaimer
- Prize must be collected from Centre Point Management office. We will not send in mail.
- ID will be checked to make sure right person is receiving prize.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants must comply with all the conditions of use of prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the redeemer’s responsibility and Primewest Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre, Colliers International Real Estate Management or its affiliates accepts no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
- Primewest Bunbury Centre Point will take no responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- In all matters, all decisions of Bunbury Centre Point will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre Management which corrupt or affect the administration fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Bunbury Centre Point reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter will not supply entrants details to any third parties nor will these details be used other than for the purpose of conducting this competition.